Freitag, 24. Dezember 2010

I'm still alive

Shame on me! It's been a long time since I wrote last.

Yes! I'm still alive and still playing Warhammer, so keep hanging on to my Blog :-)

What happened so far?

There have been some 40K matches including my first ever Apocalypse match at our local gaming store. It was fun but took us some hours. It was a 2 on 2 with 10000 Points per side / 5000 Points per person. I made some pics of it that I will post here soon.

I build a deffrolla for my Battlewagon (fully magnetized). These pics will follow as a tutorial.

Finished painting my Big Gunz (kannons). And, you know it, pics will follow.

I've build 15 Kommandoz with 2 Burnaz out of spare Boys and a lot of bits. There is still some work to do, especially some Green Stuff modelling (never did this before). I also ordered a Snikrot model to support these Kommandoz. Hope it will be here soon.

And I bought myself a good digital camera, so the pictures that will come up in the future will be by far better than the ones made with my cell phone.

So long for the moment guys, stay tuned for some updates the next few days / weeks.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen