Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010

First Pics

As I promised: here are the first pictures of some of my allready finished orks.


 One of my Nobz.



Group shot of all the by now finished Nobz. 


Nothing more to say about this one....



The Black Reach Waaaghboss (unconverted).


The Deffkoptaz.


 Deffkopta Pilot in detail.


 The Deffkopta Squad-Leader with a "Red Baron" inspired paint sheme.

Another one of the squad leader.
 I hope you like what you see. I'm not a very fast painter and it took me a whole lot of time to get these painted to the state at which they are now.
The pictures aren't the best as I don't have a camera, so I had to take the pictures with my cell phone. But thanks to makro-mode, I think they are good enough to be shown here.

2 Kommentare:

  1. These guys look good, very clean, and the "Red Baron" is a fitting squad leader.
    I look forward to seeing more!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for your comment. First I was unsure if these are good enough to post on the internet.

    There will sure be more to come. Hope it will help to keep my motivation up to paint all these still-grey-guys ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen