Montag, 18. Oktober 2010

Tutorial: Building Ghazghkull Thraka from Waaaghboss

Hello again.

Yesterday I showed you the Waaaghboss model which I found had the Powerclaw of Ghazgkull Thraka. To use it as Ghazgkull, it needed a Mega-armor.
I could not withstand and started converting this model yesterday evening and wanted to share the results with you:

This is the guy before the conversion

Some bits that I'm going to use




First I picked some bits that I wanted to use for this model. These are mostly from a Gargbot and Battlewaggon sprue. The horns are of a Wartrukk sprue. Grenades and jaw are from standard Orkboys.
I used the armor-plates or the Gargbot and the Battlewaggon to model the Mega armor from them



The feet are made of Gargbot feet and again, armor plates of the Battlewaggon. Both needed to be cut to fit the model.



Grenades and horns are just details to cover the look of the original model.



I consider this still work in progress. I think I will close some of the gaps with plastic card and green stuff (especially the parts on its back).
But I think this is useable as a Ghazghkull Thraka.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen