Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

What I got

First of all I think it makes sense to list the stuff I have.

As almost every Ork or Space Marine Player I started with the "Assault on Black Reach" Starter Kit. But I started to buy more stuff very quick as I wanted to participate in the "real" 1500 or 1750 points battles.

So what do I have now?

2 Waaaghbosses (both Black Reach)
1 BigMek with Shokk Attack Gun
10 Nobz (all Black Reach)
1 Painboy
12 Lootaz
12 Burnaz
3 Mekz
30 Shoota-Boyz (with 3 Rokkits)
60 Slugga Boyz (with 6 Big Shootas)
3 Nobz with Trophy-Poles and Energyclaws for the Boyz
1 Wartrukk
3 Warbikers (with Bossbiker)
2 Deff Dreads (magnetized for flexible armament)
1 Battlewaggon (modular build for flexible armament)
3 Gunz (Cannon)
6 Deffkoptaz

I think that's it, that's all I got at the moment. From this arsenal I am mixing up my army lists.

But there is still much work to do with this. Only the content of one Black Reach Box is completely finished (painted and based), so there will be work for more hours and hours.

I soon will post Pictures of my completed models and the work-in-progress ones.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen