Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

My first Post

Hello everyone and welcome to my Warhammer 40.000 Blog.

I want to use this first post of mine (in my first blog ever) to introduce myself in short:

My name is Stefan, and i'm living in Germany. That's the only reason why I call this Warhammer 40K Blog "German Orks" (and of course because I thought it would be a nice word-play with Sherman Oaks).

I'm not playing a nationalist or in any kind "germany-related" ork clan. I'm simply building a Goff-Clan army. That's why I chose the checkers for the sides of the blog.

I started playing Warhammer in March 2010, so i'm almost as new to Warhammer 40K as I am to blogging, but I think it's a great hobby, as it combines building models (which I did since I was 10 years old) with playing an amazing game.

Hope you (Ork)guys will find some stuff you like on my site. You won't find the masterpiece stuff of painting nor the top-notch conversions since I'm new to this hobby.

Last but not least: It's been a while since I last wrote in english, so I hope you find my spelling / grammar not too annoying.

Greetings

2 Kommentare:

  1. I've been involved with this hobby for a long time but I've come to really enjoy reading blogs by people who are still relatively new to it. It's great to see a fresh perspective on things. Best wishes with your Orks and the blog, cheers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice to see somebody reading this. Keeps me motivated to hang on with this blog.
    Greetings

    AntwortenLöschen