Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2010

What's up next?

So, what am I going to do next? Of Course there is a lot of paintwork to do.
But there are some other things on my list:

- I'm going to post a short tutorial on magnetizing the Deff Dread Weapons
- I will build a Deathrolla for my Battletank and will try to post a tutorial about this.

And there is some more. A friend of mine of my 40K gaming Club gave me a box of old orks. There were some nice treasures in it. One of it was this Waaaghboss:
Im not quite sure what this is. Because it has the Powerclaw that looks like the one of Ghazghkull Trakka, but the body and the weapon looks like a standard Waaghboss.
I'm going to try to build a Ghazghkull out of it, but I'm not sure how to make it look mighty enough to compete with the Mega-armor that he wears usually. We will see.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow, that's a huge arm! It certainly does look Orky, though. I hadn't realized just how much bigger Ghazghkull is compared to the standard warboss. Best of luck figuring out how to represent the big guy's mega-armor. I look forward to seeing your advice on magnetizing the Deff Dread weapons. I've only tried out magnets on one project and had a hard time getting everything to fit flush to each other. I'm excited to see what type of recommendations you have.

    AntwortenLöschen